Free Teacher training webinars for better teaching practices
To share best teaching practices, and to train fellow teachers, we conduct free teacher training webinars taken by experts and academicians from all walks of life.
If you have something valuable to share with other teachers in a webinar, we will be glad to offer a webinar space to you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your topic of interest.
Work Hard or Work Smart?? - Add an hour to your day!!!
New Mantra for Teachers/Students/Publishers/Corporates on Education
- Social Gaming
- Active Recall Learning
- Quizzing & Self Assessment
- Crowd Sourced Content
From CramBuddy, the Mobile App experts on Social Gaming to improve education experience for students.
Before attending the session, please download the mobile app from CramBuddy at http://goo.gl/SqYPO
29-Nov, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Role of Education: Nurturing the No-limitness of our students
A Session that will open your eyes to nurturing your students with a new perspective on their lives!
A Session by Parwarish, a Delhi-based company focused on bringing children, their parents and teachers on a common agenda of development.
Above all, this session, worth Rs. 500, is being brought to you FREE of cost, especially, for Beyond Teaching members.
Who should attend?
- If you are a teacher
- If you are a parent
Parwarish conducts a wide range of workshops in the online and physical forms. Know more about the company at www.parwarish.co.in.
02-Dec, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Our Past Webinars' Recordings
General Guidelines for attending our Webinars:
- Pre-register for the webinar in advance.
- Make a note of the webinar timings in your own calendar.
- Login to the webinar a few minutes before the scheduled start to iron out any technical problems.
- Check your audio equipment before joining the webinar. Use a headphone instead of a PC speaker.
- During the webinar, keep your microphone on mute when you are not speaking.
- Turn off your mobile phone. If you can?t switch it off then keep it distant and on silent mode.
- If you arrive late and your audio isn?t working please sit quietly and prepare better the next time.