Stress Busters For Teachers
Teaching vocation is a fulfilling job, but the stresses can be extremely taxing. It is a satisfying job, but sometimes it can be way too stressful to handle. Following are certain stress-busting cost-effective measures teachers can:
- Manage bigger problems by breaking it into smaller manageable bits. If you are planning a school event, start off by making a checklist of things to be done rather than immediately diving into it.
- Keep yourself reminded of the aspects of teaching that you absolutely enjoy. Remind yourself of the reasons why you decided to be a teacher.
- Avoid taking comments from your students personally.
- If you are too anxious, take a stroll in the park or take a class outdoors. You can also take the class on a field trip.
- Pursue your hobbies.
- Avoid coffee as much as you can. Caffeine will only make you irritable.
- When you are pressed for time, learn to say no to additional projects which come your way.
- Connect with your friends, family, colleagues and students. Try to understand their viewpoint.
is a platform to share your story, your experiences as a teacher. Share your story here
Covers incredible stories, Read the story of World’s best teacher