Study Masters in Australia
Why study masters in Australia? If this is the question that frequently pops into your mind but you do not get satisfactory answers, this article is a must-read for you.
The people of Australia are known for being welcoming and friendly and allow you to experience the typical laid-back atmosphere from anywhere in the country.
A country built by migrants and ready to welcome you with open arms, Australia is one of the most popular, unique, and multicultural study-abroad destinations, making it easy for international students to fit in.
Needless to say, Australia houses several top-ranked universities which are hosted in some of the best student cities worldwide. If all this sounds tempting enough to you, get ready to embark on a life-changing study abroad experience in Australia!
Australian diverse natural environment is sure to spellbind with its unmatched beauty which provides you red deserts on one side and rainforests on the other.
Why Study in Australia?
After the U.K. and the U.S., Australia is the 3rd most popular study destination in the world for international students. Australia houses several top-ranked universities; and since their higher education is based on the British model, you can rest assured that you’ll receive world-class training in your chosen study field. Additionally, universities feature some of the most cutting-edge student facilities and all of them collaborate with well-known research centers around the country and around the world.
In Australia, you can find a highly cosmopolitan environment in universities and throughout all major cities. You may be more intrigued to find that, since everything is international in Australia, there is also a global influence on the cuisine and restaurants.
What to study in Australia
No matter what you pot to study, you will surely find your ideal degree in an Australian university.
In Australia, you can specialize in subject areas from Social and Medical Sciences to Natural Sciences and Engineering
Here are some of the most popular study options in Australia
- Masters in Nursing in Australia
- Masters in Accounting in Australia
- Masters in Computer Science in Australia
- Masters in Environmental Sciences in Australia
- Masters in Finance in Australia
Major cities in Australia
If you are fond of fun and other outdoor activities, Australia will not disappoint you. With 30 student-friendly cities, you can enjoy scores of fun activities including snorkeling, surfing, biking, or hiking. If you want to get a good fix on Australia’s heritage and culture, you have plenty of museums and art centers to explore.
Check out some of these cities and learn more about what it is like to study there:
Which universities to attend in Australia
Australia has 41 universities, most of which are public institutions. In Australia, you can pursue the following types of degrees:
- TAFE certificates (vocational training and education) – set up for students who plan to prepare for highly skilled jobs in business, or as an alternative pathway into university degree studies.
- Professional Master’s – entry requirement is based on a relevant qualification and professional experience, or extensive relevant professional experience.
- Research Master’s – requires a final thesis that consists of at least 2/3 research; a research-based graduate diploma or equivalent research experience.
Examples of top universities in Australia
- Charles Darwin University
- Melbourne Business School
- University of Tasmania
- University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
Due to the peerless quality of education that Australian Universities extend, study masters in Australia is perhaps the most preferred choice of overseas students.