Google for Teachers, Get more from Google for your classroom and students
Teachers need not be a technology geek to learn and update their knowledge from Google. Having said that, you must be attuned to the tips and tricks to get relevant information as well as knowledge from Google. Google provides a lot of tools from K12 Education to higher education. There are some free products and some paid ones. You can begin with free tools and go on with the paid solutions with Google.
It helps you manage the classrooms, students, the progress of students and More. Google is also adding $50 million to support Non Profit organizations. Watch Video
Google useful links for Education
Google has a great platform for the teachers and it is
You can also check a link here
Here are few more things which you can explore with Google.
- Stay current with Google News. Like an electronic clearinghouse for news, Google News brings headlines from news sources around the world to help you stay current without much effort.
- Google Code University. Visit this Google site to have access to Creative Commons-licensed content to help you learn more about computer science.
- Study the oceans with Google Earth 5. Google Earth 5 provides information on the ocean floor and surface with data from marine experts, including shipwrecks in 3D
- Google Scholar. Use this specialized Google search to get results from scholarly literature such as peer-reviewed papers, theses, and academic publishers.
- Collect research notes with Google Notebook. Use this simple note-taking tool to collect your research for a paper or project.
If you know more tools share with us. Write a blog or share your story on how you are using technology in the classroom.
is a platform to share your story, your experiences as a teacher. Share your story here